18 Haziran 2012 Pazartesi

To contact us Click HERE
I leave in one week for a Summer Holiday to Europe with my sister and I am very excited.
Before I leave I have 3 major assignments due and about 5 major tasks at work to complete, I don't know if I am going to get everything finished.
Thankfully shops are open till midnight which means when I finish night school at 10pm I can go shopping before I drive home.

Here are my recent travel purchases:

Travel International Adaptors
Philosophy Travel Wallet in Grey
Philosophy Travel Wallet in Grey
Revlon Makeup
Nude socklets
The base of the socklets have cushions, great for lots of walking!
Wicked Sista Cosmetic Pouch
The cosmetic pouch is a great size for hair ties and hair pins
Korjo Travel Refillable Containers
Travel Neck Pillow
Basic Singlet Tops with built-in support $6 each from Kmart
Lady Speed Stick in Orchad Blossom
Nivea Face Veil Sunscreen SPF 30+

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder