20 Haziran 2012 Çarşamba

Recent Events via iPhone Pictures

To contact us Click HERE
I have been so busy with work and study. I get 2 hours sleep a night. Bring on my holidays.In the mean time here are quick iPhone snaps from the past week.
I am considering cutting my hair.2 years ago I chopped it off to my ears... Thinking cutting about 12cms off.
My best friend and I have been saving for a Queensland holiday for 2 yearsWe think we will finally go this August, here is what we have saved so farMy parents are away and I have no time to cookSo my mum equipped me with comfort food!
After 4 years I finally got a rose named after my bestfriendI gave it to her for her birthday
I am a total neat freak. I organised all my apps into folders this makes me happy
To create a nicer environment in my office I introduced a new plant
My best friend made this gorgeous origami dress for my birthdayI want two more for a series on my wall
This is all ice, its not water its total ice
Been making iPhone case art for my final design project
I bought a cute bedside table lamp from Bunnings
Packed for my trip to Europe
Making iBooks for work
Organised drawers make me very happy

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder