17 Haziran 2012 Pazar

It's Time to Shame Haters/Trolls Like John Boylan

To contact us Click HERE
So this morning I was minding my business and just catching up on some social networks. Well, I received a notice that someone had left a comment on a comment I had left on an L.A. Times article. The premise of the article was on the former cast/band members of the Monkees not attending Davy Jones funeral because they didn't want to create a media circus.

I took the view, that over 40 years perhaps the relationships had changed, but that really few under the age of 45 would know who they are, so the odds of a media circus was not likely. We are not talking about a Michael Jackson or Whitney Houston here.

Anyway, some took offense, which is fine. It was an opinion and I could be wrong. However, that does not excuse the comment left by John Boylan:






John Boylan is or portrays himself as a photographer according to his Facebook Page

He describes his religious and political views as "the correct ones." Why am I naming him, well, because it is time to start shaming the haters/trolls who have go to great length to cause emotional harm to those they don't agree with. His response to my statements were off topic, racist, and mean spirited. He did it because he can and that is a problem to me.

The L.A. Times has no official way to flag or report, but while discussing with someone, they saw the tweets and removed the comment. No one should be bullied out of sharing their opinion when it is just as easy to ignore it. Instead John Boylan chose to tried to belittle me with his words.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder