15 Haziran 2012 Cuma

Pokemon Battle Royale!

To contact us Click HERE

The Pokémon Battle Royale show at Light Grey Art Lab opens this friday! Here's my Drowzee! (who I kept on my Leaf Green team almost solely because I loved the noise he made)

Apparently Drowzee is based on the looks & psychic powers of the Japanese Baku spirit: a dream-devouring tapir-like creature. Spooky! I wanted to show Drowzee in more of an environment, and although Drowzee is a primarily a grassland pokemon he is also sometimes found in ancient ruins and tombs. Paying homage to Drowzee's scarier mythological counterpart in a crumbling temple seemed appropriate!

I have a limited edition of 15 prints for sale at the show. I wish I could go, There's gonna be so much fun art from 151+ (!) amazing contributors. Check it out if you're nearby!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder