18 Haziran 2012 Pazartesi

Mothers Day 2012

To contact us Click HERE
Although I am thankful and grateful everyday for my beautiful mother, today is the day where I really love to spoil my mum by making her breakfast, showering her with lovely gifts and taking her out for a lovely dinner.
Today for breakfast I made my mum:
Scrambled eggs with smoked salmon and spinach on a toasted bagel
I created my mum a white messy garden style arrangement
Front View
Close-up ViewThis years card:
I thought this was a super cute card I love the pastel colours and patterns
This years presents:Owl Egg Cosys from Sussans
Winter Pyjamas with a rose pattern from Sussans
The pyjamas came in a cute gift box
Toiletry bag - which hooks to the back of the door, perfect for travelling
Glasshouse Candle - Sassafrass

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder