15 Haziran 2012 Cuma

The kids are alright!

To contact us Click HERE
Hey, how about some young, stylish people having fun?

This is a recent piece for a short essay in Philadelphia Magazine about how, despite increased unemployment, not all young people are unemployed and scrounging for money. Some have jobs, nice apartments, spending money for a night out, and are doing A-OK!
Thanks to AD Colin McSherry for this light, fun assignment.

 I will always enjoy drawing nice apartments and fashionable people! For this piece I just had to make sure that they weren't toooo nice, and still looked affordable for people in their 20's/30's. (though I wish I had that orange moto jacket, or the hunk's cardigan...)

Sketches:

Plus, lime yellow & pink. My new favorite color combo! I can't get enough of it. Expect more pinks from me in future posts!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder