20 Eylül 2012 Perşembe

I got spoilt for my Birthday!

I got S.P.O.I.L.T for my birthday on Monday. I felt loved and just got so many beautiful gifts.
I had a beautiful birthday, I went to pancake parlour with my parents and sister for lunch and had wonderful text and calls from family and friends.
From my parents:

Fossil Handbag: Maddox Satchel in Chestnut
Fossil Wallet: Maddox Multifunction in Chestnut
Prada Sunglasses
Prada Sunglasses: side shot
Gold Fendi Tag with 'T' diamontes
From My Sister'I'm not cheap, I'm Dutch' Teddy
Dutch t-shirts
'I'd rather be in Amsterdam' t-shirt (so true!)
'Dutch twin and good looking... Oh, where will it end?' t-shirt
'Dutch girl' t-shirt'In case of emergency feed me Dutch food' t-shirt
I heart Dutch boys cap
Dutch flag duffel bagFrom D (my best friend)Sony Cybershort DSC-HX9VFrom My Close GirlfriendsPretty bracelets
Spencer & Rutherford KeychainFrom My Auntie & Uncle (Mum's Side)
Turkish Rose Bath Salts
Cream and Gold beaded necklace From My Auntie & Uncle (Dad's Side)
Pierre Cardin Wallet

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder