14 Eylül 2012 Cuma

5 Music Albums for Spring!

To contact us Click HERE
Although Spring has officially begun here in Melbourne the weather wasn't notified of this but that's okay it just means more time indoors curling up on the couch enjoying a warm cup of Chai and a good book.
In my case I spend most of my weekend glued a chair staring at a computer screen studying/designing.

Thankfully I prepared my playlists for Spring early and am enjoying beautiful tunes from 5 beautiful women who all have a unique style in their music but somehow work well together in a shuffle.

Here are my 5 favourite music albums for Spring 2012:

Alanis Morissette - Havoc and Bright Lights
Birdy - Birdy Emeli Sande - Our Version of Events Ingrid Micahelson - Human Again Lana Del Rey - Born to Die

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder